首页 > 铁人新闻
Ranked top in the middle distance category!
2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan is ranked as "The best race to join" in the middle distance category on the questionnaire of Triathlon Lumina, the only triathlon magazine in Japan!
There are comments from athletes such as; " It is a gorgeous and awesome race. You are welcomed by a lot of warm and supportive cheers on the street. There are variety of food and drink at the aid stations. The course is tough so that you would not get bored." "In Japan this is the only IRONMAN race. Easy access to the venue and you get great support from the race office. I can recommend it as your first expedition ".
- Contribution to the reconstruction assistance in Saipan
- 2019.02.25 十周年访谈
- 2019.01.23 The registration for IRONKIDS has ended
- 2019.01.11 Qualifying slots up to 40
- 2019.03.14 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
- 2019.03.13 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masatoshi Natsume
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Ishiguro
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Yoshiaki Miyamoto
- 2019.03.07 [10th anniversary interview] Mr.Takumi Sawada
- 2019.03.04 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Nobutaka Hamada